We are a dog-friendly vacation home
There is a fenced garden area. You can take your dog for a walk directly in front of the house. A huge open meadow with an idyllic river and dog bathing area is absolutely perfect. Poop bags and waste bins are available in this area.
Experience shows that every dog owner has their own bowl and toy and the usual bed with them for their dog. These are all things that a dog is used to at home. On request you can get special dog towels and dog bowls from us. A vet is in the immediate vicinity.
Please understand that we have to set clear rules for your pet’s stay so that there are no surprises for you and us.
• Always keep an eye on your dog. Please remember: this holiday home and the surrounding area are new to your dog.
• Dogs are not allowed on the beds and seating furniture.
• Dirt caused by the dog must be removed by the tenant.
• Please set up a feeding place only in the kitchen area.
• Please immediately dispose of your dog's "big business" in a well-closed poop bag in the carbage can outside the accommodation. Preferably, of course, in the waste bins that has been set up for this purpose when going for a walk in the Wiesengrund.
• Ball games and swimming in the garden pond are not permitted.
• In areas outside of the holiday accommodation that are shared with other guests, the dog must always be on a leash.
• Dogs should never be left in the garden unsupervised.
• The neighbors and other guests must not be disturbed by barking dogs.
• A dog liability insurance is generally necessary.
• The renter is fully liable for any damage caused by the dog. Please let us know immediately if your dog causes any damage.
• We reserve the right to charge a deposit of EUR 100.00, which will of course be paid back after departure and after checking for damage caused by the dog.